Monday, June 6, 2011

Change of plans?

Well I thought I would be in Tegucigalpa, Honduras by now but I guess God wanted to give my friends and I a vacation before we got there! Last night our first flight was delayed over an hour and our second flight was early which caused us to miss it.  Entonces, I am here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.  We stayed the night here at a hotel on the beach last night, went out for a couple hours on the beach this morning and now God has provided a free place for us to stay tonight and transportation back to the airport tomorrow when our next flight out to San Pedro Sula leaves at 11:45pm

-Sometimes I do have to wonder what the plan will look like next but at the same time I have a peace that He is in control.  I'm just living every minute for its own right now and watching how God orchestrates evrything in such an incredible way.  His timing and plans are perfect! I am thrilled to be a part of it!

-Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment